Recommended Reading

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

O-week

Tomorrow is the start of Orientation Week.

I knew that this time would go quickly and it has. I managed to get everything sorted out. Found the world's best nanny for my kids. Got a bunch of other items crossed off my To Do list. Still have a few left, but I also had a few surprises thrown in (including what looks like a cancer diagnosis for my 9 year old basset hound - however, until the biopsy results come back, I refuse to worry). I can't stress about it.

It just goes to show you that things DO work out. But there will be surprises along the way, may of which won't be pleasant. But I'll get through them, the best I can.

Luckily most of the O-week events are pretty low key and aren't going to last all day, so I can ease in to being away from the kids. I miss them already.

Wish me luck, though classes don't start for real until Monday.



No comments:

Post a Comment