Recommended Reading

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I think I'm getting sick

Not sure if its due to pent up stress and general roller coaster of emotions I've been feeling lately, but today I had to leave the library (after a really decent O-chem study session) earlier than planned this afternoon because I was feeling like crap. Sudden on set of a headache, my throat sore and lymph nodes swollen. I checked in the mirror and my throat is red and tonsils have ballooned. I even thought I was going to puke when I got home but luckily that nauseated feeling passed after I sat on the couch for a while.

If my Saturday exam was "for real" I'd be really nervous now, but honestly at this point all I can do is shrug my shoulders and just hope whatever I have passes before Saturday because I don't want to be sitting in a room feeling like crap for 5+ hours.

Anyway, am going to eat another peanut butter cookie my husband made, watch Modern Family and go to be early.



No comments:

Post a Comment