Recommended Reading

Friday, February 22, 2019

Ok, so maybe it works...

Ha, so ironically just after publishing my previous post, I was scrolling through Instagram (procrastinating of course) and went into the "search" function to look for some cool medical pages to follow (I especially enjoy med school meme pages).

Anyway, Instagram has a "you might like" section and a profile caught my eye. It was the profile of that med student pretending to be a doctor - but he has CHANGED his profile and has taken "Dr" out of his name! Then I quickly checked his Facebook and website and those too have been updated with the word "Doctor/Dr" removed. Ha! I guess my meddling worked!

And no, I'm not going to share the profile. I don't want this guy getting any traffic from me as a source.



No comments:

Post a Comment