Recommended Reading

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Procrastinating

I have such study fatigue at the moment that I'm doing everything and anything to not study for my histology finals.

So far today I've:

  • met up for lunch with my husband and then met up for another lunch with a couple of my classmates
  • paid a bunch of bills (none urgent)
  • done payroll for my dad's company (I do some accounting work for my dad's company - fair trade off for all the support I get from my parents).
  • responded to a random and unnecessary LinkdIn message
  • gone to Starbucks twice
  • looked up Ali Wong memes
  • got involved in some Facebook arguments on an anti-vax page and some other page about food
  • thought about the future of this blog and how I want it to look like
  • done some studying
Sigh. I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass. A part of me (the pre-exam, not facing consequence part) is like oh screw it, who cares if I have to rewrite the final? I will have more time to study! But the realistic part of me knows that the whole point is to NOT have to study any more and to just pass NOW. Plus it would be embarrassing to fail. 




No comments:

Post a Comment