Recommended Reading

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

A third of the way

Wow, I just realized today that I never did an end of year post! This is probably because as soon as exams ended, my in-laws came to visit us from NZ and then we all did a road trip to Croatia. We just got back on Sunday and are settling in to the summer for real.

I'm happy to say that I passed all my exams again and I'm very happy with my grades. I did much better than just pass but I'm mostly just happy I can enjoy the summer with my family without worrying about having to do any retakes.

Next up will be my family medicine summer internship (still in the process of organizing this).

In the meantime I'm going to chill, exercise and read some Scandinavian crime novels. And celebrate that I'm a third of the way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment