Recommended Reading

Monday, May 13, 2019

I couldn't think of a title for this post, so I decided to just skip making one. I actually should be studying right now but I just wanted to update on here instead.

I have a biochemistry exam tomorrow that is pretty important. Its almost like a midterm, except the term is over, but I have to pass this exam in order to be allowed to write the final, which is in June.

I'm not that well prepared because I had an optional course that I had to do over the weekend, which greatly cut into my study time and my husband was away over during this time, so when my course was over I had to rush home to take over from my nanny, who kindly agreed to come over. Then today I had class from 8-6PM. I grabbed a ready-to-eat salad at the grocery store on the way home (well, not "home" so much as the apartment in the city my parents have that is currently vacant) and then plan on getting on with it.

Before I realized that I had the course this weekend I had thought I would have all this time to go over some of the material in more depth, but alas its not meant to be. I'll do my best do, and will get cracking as soon as I hit "publish".

Overall though I can't believe I'm just over a month away from finishing my second year. I'll be 1/3 of the way through! I feel like this year just whizzed by. I'm really looking forward to starting third year because FINALLY we'll be starting clinical classes and I can't wait for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment